- Life evaluation & direction setting
- Decision making
- Goal setting
- Practical & crises parenting support
- Rite(s) of passage & launching
- Education & career choices
- Focus on adolescents, young adults & parents
How do we get started working together?
Let’s begin with an introductory session to get acquainted, assess your situation and explore a mutually beneficial working relationship (see form below).
Coaching will generally consist of a mutually agreed upon number of sessions. Sessions will generally be about 45 minutes. Twice a month is a good rhythm to keep the conversation fresh, commitments clear and monitor progress. The schedule can be adapted to meet your needs and availability.
Fees are set on a per session basis with a reduced rate for full-time college students.
Complete and send the form below to arrange your first coaching session.