- Senior leadership coaching and mentoring
- Building cooperative relationships with staff & boards
- Guidance & support for new leaders
- Helping organizations through transitions
- Support for development, fundraising and grant funding
How do we get started working together?
Let’s start with an introductory session to get acquainted, assess your situation and explore a mutually beneficial working relationship (see form below).
Leadership mentoring will generally consist of a mutually agreed upon process. We can meet to address specific needs or situations or a package of meetings for ongoing support can be developed. Sessions will generally be about 45 minutes. Twice a month is a good rhythm to keep the conversation fresh, commitments clear and monitor progress. The schedule can be adapted to meet your needs and availability.
Fees are set on a per session or negotiated package basis.
Complete and submit the following form to arrange your first meeting.